A prestigious, landmark hotel near Downtown Dallas
This Dallas hotel located in the Market Center and Design District is just 5 minutes from Uptown and Downtown Dallas, Texas, highlighted by the arts and entertainment districts of West End and Deep Ellum as well as Victory Park and American Airlines Center arena for live music, concerts, and ballgames.
Boasting the largest hotel art collection in the US, with over 1,000 exotic pieces from around the world, along with a full-service health club & spa and a choice of eight restaurants and bars, the Hilton Anatole is a destination in itself. Complimented by over 600,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space, this Dallas hotel’s 1,606 beautifully detailed, Asian-inspired guest rooms and suites resonate the Anatole’s amenable comforts and grand style.
The hotel’s redesigned Grand Atrium presents guests with a tranquil reflecting pool overlooked by a massive kinetic sculpture “Nebula”, suspended 50 feet above and specially designed by Reuben Margolin.
- Over 600,000 sq. ft. of event space – including extensive outdoor space, 9 ballrooms, 79 meeting rooms, and a 128,000 sq. ft. Trinity Exhibit Center
- Central Dallas location for national meetings and annual conventions
- Nine restaurants and bars plus in-room dining
- Wired and wireless internet access in all guest rooms and public areas
- An 80,000 sq. ft. full-service health & fitness club and therapeutic spa
- 7-acre Sculpture Park with Resort Pool (open April 27 – Labor Day)
- An extensive collection of museum-class fine art
- Close to the Dallas arts, entertainment, and shopping districts
DEMA group rate of $189 (Available until August 9, 2019) also includes the daily resort fee for you to enjoy the following:
- 50% off Self-Parking for one car or $10 off nightly Valet Rate
- Guest Room Standard WIFI for up to 3 devices ($9.95 value)
- Access to Verandah Health Club ($16.95 value)
- 15% off V-Spa Services (Average savings of $22)
- 2 Starbucks Drip Coffees Daily
- Kids Eat Free dinner in Media Grill with purchase of Adult Entree
- Complimentary Dessert with dinner in either Media Grill or SER
- Pool Recreation – Daily Access to Jade Waters Seasonally