We are pleased to introduce our 2019 One-Day Conference Speakers – Check Back For Latest Updates.
SHOW ME THE MONEY: KNOWING YOUR WORTH & GETTING REWARDED FOR EXCELLENCE
Whether your title is Domestic Estate Manager, Chief of Staff, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, or Administrative Support Professional; you often find yourself frustrated with metric-driven performance evaluations, outdated job descriptions, and salary caps. Often, your exhaustive work completed behind the scenes and in the shadows cannot be measured by the traditional metric-driven evaluation, and you are underpaid as a result. Evaluating your worth and confidently communicating your value to management are vital skills for you in today’s fast-paced business environment.
In this high-level session, delivered by a Harvard-educated, former Facebook C-Suite Senior Executive Assistant and PayPal Human Resources Chief of Staff, you will learn the best methodology for how to negotiate your raise as well as negotiate for a higher starting salary in your new job.
- Learn how to negotiate for a raise with your current employer and manager.
- Learn how to negotiate your salary before signing the contract for your next role/job.
- Learn Human Resources’s tips and tricks used to pigeonhole you into a salary or job title.
- Learn the language of negotiation and business, taught by a Harvard-educated Executive Assistant.
- Gain confidence in your ability to ask for what you really want.