Invest in your professional development and maximize your relevance, earning power and marketability as an assistant working at the highest levels. Bonnie Low-Kramen and Vickie Sokol Evans look forward to welcoming you to a life-changing advanced learning and networking experience that will take your career wherever you want it to go.
This highly interactive and content-rich workshop is geared towards:
- C-Suite Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Private service professionals
Workshop Topics Include:
- Computer Technology & Productivity with Vickie Evans (3.5 hours)
- Social Media Privacy
- Organization, Assistant Handbook & Checklists
- Advanced Communication
- Ethics & Confidentiality
- Creative Problem-Solving
- Event Planning
- Travel Planning
- Networking and Mentoring
- DiSC Workplace Personality Assessment
- Gender, Ethnic & Generational Issues
- Dealing with Difficult People & Situations
- Bullying/Sexual Harassment
- Career Management
- And always some special surprises!
BTUA prepares you for your seat at the table.
This is for you if you…
- Love being an assistant but feel stagnant & stale
- Need to up your game to stay relevant in technology
- Want to build a stronger relationship and partnership with your manager and fellow staff
- Need to be as marketable as possible to earn top dollar
- Enjoy learning and want more tools for your toolbox
- Want to expand your network of colleagues and resources
- Love Maui like we do!
Two-Day Workshop July 18-19, 2019 (Day One 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Day Two 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
Regular Price: $1,499
Members of Professional Administrative Organizations: $1,399
BTUA Alumni: $1,199
Please see below for the full list of what the workshop includes. Travel and accommodations are not included.
I am the 25-year former assistant to Oscar-winning actress Olympia Dukakis and author of the best-selling “Be the Ultimate Assistant.” It would be my pleasure to have you join us for a transformational 2-days of learning and networking. If you are seeking to work at your highest potential, this is the workshop that will make an important difference for your career and your life. Vickie and I are passionately committed to empowering our students in both soft skills and hard skills.
Vickie Sokol Evans, MCT
The 3.5-hour technology segment of the class will be taught by Vickie Sokol Evans who is the trainer to Bill Gates’ team. She is now one of the most sought after technology and productivity trainers in the world. As the Founder of RedCape Academy, Vickie is an expert in PC, Mac, and Google. And best of all, as a former assistant herself, she totally “gets” what assistants do and the very best ways to get it done. At BTUA, she teaches MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Vickie leaves BTUA students inspired and motivated to teach others what they learned.