Identifying yourself as a DEMA Member
All members in good standing are eligible to utilize the DEMA logo on any self promotional materials, including your resumes, websites and portfolios. The logo signifies your commitment to quality, fairness and professionalism as well as differentiates you from other professionals in the industry. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request logos for the association.
All uses of the DEMA logo shall promote the benefit of working with you as a member of the association. The logo should always be applied in a consistent manner. No variation in the standards outlined below will be permitted without written consent from DEMA. DEMA reserves the right to review any materials, such as advertising and collateral, which bear the DEMA logo.
- You may not display the logo in any manner that suggests you are an employee.
- Your use of the logo must clearly indicate that you are independent of DEMA.
- Your name must appear on any materials where the DEMA logo is used.
- You may not modify or alter the DEMA logo design in any way. The logo may not be translated or otherwise localized into any other language.
- You may not combine the DEMA logo with any other object, including but not limited to, other logos, icons, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, symbols, design features, website or graphic files.
- You may not use a copy of the DEMA logo that has been scanned at low resolution.
- You may not use the DEMA logo as a design feature on any of your materials.
- The DEMA logo should appear only once in any given document.
- The DEMA logo may not be used in any manner that expresses or implies affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification or approval, other than as set forth by the DEMA.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines shall constitute a breach of the DEMA membership agreement.
- Border width shall be no less than a quarter of the total width of logo
- Border height shall be no less than a quarter of the total height of logo
- The DEMA logo must never appear smaller than 1″ in width.