A School and Educator Membership in the DEMA organization can provide you with a vast network of clients for both initial training and continuing learning and growth.
There are over a dozen schools throughout the world that specialize in Butler & Household Management training. This training usually ranges from 4 to 8 week courses. In addition, there are many consultants that offer in home/hands on training as opposed to formalized classroom style training. We welcome any school or educator that is committed to raising industry standards & professionalism to apply for DEMA Membership. Domestic Placement Agencies and Schools follow a similar membership application process.
Our School & Educator Members include a network of professional teachers that are dedicated to assisting the needs of luxury estates. DEMA maintains a discreet and rapidly growing number of Private Service Professionals and luxury Principal Homeowners who demand the services of elite companies.
Your Domestic Estate Management Association membership provides the following benefits:
1. The ability to promote your school or services as DEMA endorsed.
2. Post your available positions in the career center on our DEMA member-only job board.
3. Immediate exposure to potential Principals & Students through your directory listing and monthly meetings.
4. Affiliation with the world’s largest group of Private Service Professionals.
5. Educational tools available online through a private membership login. These tools continue to grow everyday and include:
• Webinars & webcasts
• Video library
• Educational article library
• Surveys that will help shape the association and the industry
6. Opportunity to host a webinar to introduce your company to the Association. DEMA will promote & provide the platform for you to deliver your message to the Association.
7. Opportunity to market any educational books, programs or tools.
8. Membership Perks Program that includes discounts on products & services.
9. Member Health Insurance Program for your staff.
10. Networking meetings and events involving Private Service Professionals and Service Provider Members.